This page describes the additional software and infrastructure you'll need to run Confluence. Please review this info before installing Confluence. The information on this page applies to Confluence 6.11.
- You should only use Confluence with a supported platform. Any platforms and versions not listed on this page are unsupported, which means we don't test, fix bugs or provide assistance.
- See End of Support Announcements for Confluence for upcoming changes to supported platforms.
- Go to > General Configuration > Troubleshooting and support tools to check your instance health. It looks at things like your license validity, Tomcat version, basic database setup and more.
Supported - you can use Confluence 6.11 with this platform.
Limited - you can evaluate Confluence on this platform, but you can't use it to run a production Confluence site.
Deprecated - support for this platform will end in an upcoming release.
- You can't run Confluence on SPARC based hardware. You'll need to use x86 hardware or 64bit derivatives of x86 hardware.
- You can't use an NFS mount for your installation or home directory due to Lucene requirements. If you're installing Confluence Data Center, an NFS mount is fine for the shared home directory, but not for the local home directories.
- Our support team can assist you with problems running Confluence in a Docker container, but can't offer support for problems related to the environment itself.
- Our support team can assist you with deploying Confluence Data Center in AWS using the Cloud Formation Template or Quick Start. We won't be able to assist you if you have customised the Cloud Formation Template.
- We only support the Tomcat version that is bundled with your Confluence version. You can't run Confluence in your own application server.
leisure Boutique leisure Romper Olivaceous Boutique Internet protocols:
- You can run Confluence in both IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Raw IPv6 addresses are not always recognized. See the Confluence 6.9 Upgrade Notes for limitations and known issues.